>

Thursday 29 November 2012

Semester 6 - Internship

Assalamualaikum

Yey! Diploma dah habis. Sekarang internship pula. The problem is, I have to choose either one out of four company that offered me to do intern and I am really have no idea which one should I say yes to. I have to consider the allowance, distance and some new experiences so I can make a better choice.

Company 1:
Universal Cellular at Bandar Tasik Selatan. This company come out with RM 500 per month as for my allowance. Nature of Business: Telecommunication. I stay at Selayang and it is toooo far from here. 
Company 2:
Tenaga National Berhad (TNB), Kepong. Offered RM 0 for my allowance *giggles* Nature of Business: Electrical. 
Company 3:
Daya Bersih at International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM), Gombak. Offered RM 300. Nature of Business: Civil and Electrical.
Company 4:
4. Bermuda Subsea (M) Sdn Bhd, Kota Damansara. Offered RM 450 for my allowance and I have to start early (Dec 3). Nature of Business: Oil & Gas




3 comments:

j a n n a h said...

UIA, boleh stay bilik aku ngan mun, huehue

Yellow Scarf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yellow Scarf said...

InsyaAllah Jannah will be there. nanti boleh lunch sama :)