>

Monday 5 September 2011

Dear You;


To the one I love and always love:

I always pray for you, for your health, and everything about you. Although we'll be far apart starts from tomorrow onward and will be rarely meet, but still you're in my heart.
I don't know what will the future brings, but I know my love for you will never fade (weh aku tengah sedih ni!!)
The day we met yesterday, you dont want to see me cry.
Thank you for calmed me down

May you never steal, lie, or cheat, but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn't live a day without you. 
(taken from Leap Year quotes)

Here's are my reminder:
  • If you miss me, than pray for me
  • If you miss me than call me
  • If you miss me, than pray for our love
  • If you miss me, than go home. I always wait for you here
Good luck in your Bachelor (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering Studies! 

Till next time!




No comments: