>

Sunday 2 October 2011

Experience| Hiking

Sunday, 2nd October 2011. 2.30 am
Broga Hills, Semenyih, Selangor. Malaysia


JUST MY LUCK

Actually I have to replace one of my friend to join this expedition because she had something to do on this date. Unexpected and I feel extremely exited. Yaeahhh, hiking finally!!! ><" (shout out loud

AND THE JOURNEY BEGINS HERE

2.30 am
We have to assemble at 2am and before that I drink honey drink because I thought it might help me to boost my energy during hiking



FIRST STAGE
4.00 am
Can you see, it's very dark here. These pictures were taken based on its flash only. Thank you flash!! Haha. We rely on everyone torch light. Lucky I brought one. We were provided 2 bottles of mineral water, a can of 100plus, and a packet of bread for each person. Mine was chocolate flavor! here




those are our guides. Pro ones! Ada gaya tak? haha
Reciting prayer

a scary chasm



very dark, cold sweet and I feel relief

SECOND STAGE
5.45am
I play with the fog here. Fun. Basically this hill have 3 stages. This is the 2nd stage.

Azan. We perform the solat/Subuh prayer here (between the bushes). This is also my first experience perform the prayer at the hills. It touches my heart when I pray in the dark

THIRD STAGE
7.08am
Final stage of the hills. The most hard stage. I'm at the top! Beautiful

going upper the 3rd stage




down the 3rd stage

My knees shaking when going down the hills. Thus, I felt more than two times. Hehe. Sakit weiii! If I got another chance to hike again, I'll hike! I like to gain new experiences. Thanks to all the guides! 

And this is me


Till next time!



No comments: