>

Sunday 25 September 2011

Yo Open House!

Assalamualaikum :D

Yesterday I was so busy being a host of my Opah's (grandma) open house. Yeah, actually this is my Opah's idea, she said that it was too long we haven't make an Open House here. So, my parents, my aunts and my uncles have decided to arrange an Open House.

There was so many people came here. Villagers, friends, families, friends of friends, and more! Unexpected. We thought it might be around 200 people, but what to do, the people increase about a double! We have:

My family: Drinks and beverages.
Aunt and Uncle A's family: Arrangements, Budgets, Invitations 
Aunt and Uncle B's family: Cakes, Foods, Cooks
Aunt and Uncle C's family: Lemang Bakar about a hundreds. 
Opah the Project Manager: Sponsorship of Satay about 500++



busy with the guests
busy with his satay
finished! wait to the second trip dishes
ice cream lover
mad. packed! I cant breath haha


Unfortunately none of my friends come. Why? They were so busy, and most of them studies at other states and countries. They don't have much time. I'm so sad haha. But its okay, still, I enjoy the day! And this is me :D



Till next time!


No comments: