>

Tuesday 28 February 2012

I don't realize its 2012!

Assalamualaikum you all!

I do realize, it's 2012, but, I don't realize how fast the time moves so far! Maybe run? What a world. I really messed up with those projects, lab reports and phase test as well. Currently this is week of the test. Alhamduillah, I can answer the Power Electronics's paper very smoothly yesterday. Pheewww.. 
As my age getting rise and old, I have add up some wish to be fulfilled by me by this year. Check this:

From this: 
To this: 
Could you see the difference? So, basically this year, part of my wish list consists of extreme sports, to get a DSLR as well and currently I am searching for a place to go a vacation with my friends by end of this year, December. 

I do believe that you also have your own aim! Go and grab it yah :)

No comments: