>

Sunday 10 February 2013

Spaghetti Bolognese with Cream Sauce and Darth Vader

Aloha fellow earthing!

My love one is having a semester break for about two months. So, what am I going to do with him? Haaa.. *A brilliant idea came suddenly last night* Sogok dia dengan makanan because he always underestimate my knowledge in cooking kot. Kan awak?

So I woke up to perform subuh prayer this morning and I can't take a power nap right after subuh prayer because I'm so exited to make a Spaghetti Bolognese + Cream Sauce layer that I decided to make it *the sauce* a little bit 'cair'. And tadaaa.. this is how it looks! 





See his exited face? So, tell me how's it taste?

hello world! A perfect day for picnic! 

In the meantime, he made a surprise too! A gift! I got a present wohooo!

back view of the box

Inside view



The Present. Darth Vader 8gb Flash Drive

I'm flying! - said Vader excitedly 

FYI, I am a Star Wars geek. So this preset really mean to me. Thank you sangat!!!! *jerit-jerit*

No comments: