>

Thursday 30 June 2011

Armpits whitening

Assalamualaikum :)

After I posted entry entitle "Best solution for underarms", someone asked me if i have any tips for whitening underarms. Emm, I thought to post an entry about my tips for whitening underarms!! Here it is, I would like to share it to all of you. Happy reading and give it a try :)

Natural remedies to get armpit whitening:

  • massage the armpit area with either coconut oil or any Vitamin E oil. Do it for minimum a week to see the changes.
  • use only anti fungal powders. No, not a scented powders!
  • make a mix of 1 tbs honey and 1 tbs lemon juice and apply it on the armpits. For the best result, let the mixture dry out for 20 to 30 minutes. Then, wash it with warm water. Repeat the steps 2 times a day for a week to see the results
  • Rubbing the underarms with some baking powder also can help you to have whither and soft armpits.
  • Last but not least, If you CAN, avoid using deodorants.

Okey, that's all from me. If you've extra tips to be shared, just leave a comment yahh! :)

No comments: