>

Monday 30 July 2012

Hola Lighthouse!

Assalamualaikum visitors!


Can you believe me that Kuala Selangor has its own Lighthouse? Wohhooo. I've been there! And yes, there is a lighthouse. Tak percaya? haaa.. tula, asyik-asyik pergi klcc je mana taknya kan? Ok actually before this I don't even know any lighthouse in Selangor too. Lucky me to have someone who always introduce me to a new place on dating. It is weird! hahaha. Let me take you out of a box! 




From highway

To the rural road









Lighthouse 1907


This is Lotong

Monkeys and Lotong everywhere~



Baitulhillal. 




Baby Lotong's fur is in orange.

Foreigner from Thailand happily play with the monkey. Errrr -.-

Feed us feed us!!

Lotus



See, they used to drive the train. ahaha

Another monkeys!

Are they talking to each other in monkey language?


My love for you is like a journey, start at forever and ending at never

No comments: